It’s Women’s History Month, and it’s time to ask yourself: “Am I working on my own dream, or spending my life building someone else’s?”
In today’s podcast, we take a look at how easy it is to find yourself in that position. A dream that may have once been important to you is now tucked away in the back of your mind. What happened?
It’s all too common. One day you wake up and realize that your current job no longer serves you. In fact, right now work isn’t just frustrating, it downright sucks, and between the day to day B.S. and the lack of progress on a mission of your own, you’ve become…well…kind of snarky.
Once you’ve entered Snarkville with your co-workers, it can be a challenge to get out. The good news is that we’ll show the first steps to escaping in this week’s episode!
Luckily for you, there’s 5 steps to getting out of this mess:
1) Listen to this week’s podcast.
2) It’s time to de-snark yourself. Sign up for our “De-Snark Yourself” guided meditation. Don’t worry- it’s not as woo-woo as it might sound. The link to the short audio on how to do this will be emailed to you after signing up.
3) Listen to it! Don’t worry, it’s not as woo-woo as it sounds. It runs about 10 minutes, and you’ll feel a change right away if you just relax and approach it with an open mind.
4) Make a short list of things that can quickly physically and emotionally get you out of heading toward snarkville – taking a walk, stretching, focusing on your breathing!
5) Tomorrow, start your Personal De-Snark Log.
It’s simple and easy. Follow this format below:
WEEK 1 My De-Snark Log
(Rate it 1-10. 1 is living in Snarkville and 10 is the land of awesome.)
|Day||8 AM||10 AM||Noon||2 PM||4 PM||6 PM||8 PM|
So fill it in folks! Let’s find out what your patterns are and then plan your relocation out of Snarkville!
Would you like help with this? I would love to coach you out of snarkville and into focusing on your own dreams and your own life – email me at email@example.com I have a new mastermind group that might just be perfect for you – be the first to get the info!
Until next time,