Coaching for Professional Women Who Work in Male Dominated Industries & Want to Own Their Voice & Presence so they can focus on their Impact.
Innovative coaching, mentoring, teaching & branding techniques.
Specifically for professional women in male dominated industries who want are tired of the frat house environment, being shut down, not taken seriously and know it can be so much better!
You're not a wanna-be, In fact you are really good at what you do.
You've put in a ton of work. You've got the experience and expertise.
You don't blow smoke. You don't just talk the talk. You Take Action.
But you want more...More from your life, more from your job, and more fun while you're at it.
Simply put - you've worked so damn hard and you expected more!
Lisa Guida is a leader and an innovator. She uses Sally Hogshead Fascination Advantage method to help you to uncover how the world perceives your greatest strengths. Lisa guides you to recognize how you can contribute to your team in the best way possible. I very much enjoyed meeting Lisa and look forward to collaborating with her as I try to bring Fascination Advantage system into team making in a university environment. Lana Camiel, PharmD, University Professor, Pharmacist, Herbalist, http://www.lanacamiel.com
In 2017 are you looking to get a significant raise, promotion or new job?
Have you hit a plateau with your job?
Are you looking to be seen and heard as a leader?
Do you want to get ahead of the crowd by really owning your role in this gig economy.
These are just some of the topics we can create actions plans for. To allow you to have the most impact.
When you fully own all of this then your late Sunday afternoons are awesome. You are enjoying our families and totally in the moment as opposed to the Sunday afternoon dreads that so many people think are normal.
Here's what happens when you don't own it:
It's Sunday afternoon, and you are dreading tomorrow. It seems that no matter how much you plan, reflect, or review, work isn't enjoyable the way it use to be. Right now, the thought of jumping back into the fray is giving you a headache or making you feel anxious- and not in an excited, "I'm-about-to-go-on-stage" kind of a way.
It wasn't always like this- in fact, there was a time that you were really excited going into work or talking to your clients. There are still aspects that you really love but you want more - you NEED more and quick.
Your "work persona" and "home persona" are colliding, and that shitty Sunday afternoon feeling is creeping into how you relate to your kids, significant other, and you've just had enough. Enough of work taking over your life.
You know you have to take action in some way, but it just seems so overwhelming, so confusing. Where do you start? You've always been so strong, you figured it out and powered through. Why is this so hard?
You know you need a change, but you feel like you're trapped or banging your head against a wall.
Congratulations- you're ready to Level Up. No, really, this is great- because you're upset, pissed off, and sick and tired enough to be serious about this now.
Maybe you think you aren't, but if you recognized yourself in the words above, it's okay. You're not alone anymore, and you are going to figure this out. Not by yourself, but with someone who has done it herself already and helped many others as well. I'll be right there with you.
It's ok. BREATHE. You've got this now.
Here's the deal- I get it. I've been there and was very successful in both small business and the corporate world for over 20 years, most of it as the only women on the leadership team. Our client base included nearly every big name beverage & personal care company you can think of.
I get that work & life can be very taxing, physically, emotionally, and mentally. It's especially challenging when you work in a male-dominated industry, because it adds that extra layer of pressure and nonsense, and the underlying reality that you work harder than most of the men yet some of them are getting paid more that you. (WTF? Still? It's 2017!)
Well here is how you can make that change; how you can Level Up your game so that you totally own your voice, your presence, your pay and your impact- and get your smile back.
I work with professional women and women entrepreneurs to seriously level up in the careers or business, especially women working in a male dominated industry.
My methodology is based on 4 principles:
Owning Your Voice, Your Pay, Your Presence & Your Impact to achieve your goals.
- I show professional women how the world sees them at their BEST, and how to capitalize on that excellence.
- My approach is about replacing worry with confidence.
- Acknowledging fear, and taking action anyway.
- Understanding your upper limits and expanding well beyond your comfort zone into greatness.
- Learning to have difficult conversations that yield powerful results.
- Fully realizing how you’re seen at your BEST, so that you can do more of it.
What does that mean? It means being happier in your work day- happiness that carries over to your personal life as well.
It’s about not being in the same place a year from now.
- You get that action plan for your raise, promotion or new job and begin right away to have tremendously more impact with a brand new level of confidence.
- You evaluate your job plateau and we dig deep to see what you are really after and create the action plan for that. Each day starts to be better as you realize there is so much more than the routine you've been stuck in.
- You start to navigate your daily work establishing yourself as the leader you want to be seen and heard as raising your lynchpin level in everyone's eyes
- You totally get ahead of the crowd by developing a strategy for this gig economy - a plan that gives you the personal life you want and the professional life you've earned.
It’s for professional women & women business owners who:
- want to play bigger, but are held back by doubt or fear
- are ready to take ACTION, but don’t know how to move forward
- know in their gut that taking action is the right thing to do, but they can’t take first step
- find themselves distracted by tertiary goals, side projects and other “shiny objects”, or busywork which they should be delegating
- have trouble saying “No”. In many cases, they’re the “go-to person” for a particular problem, so things get dumped on them
- want higher quality clients and more income
- are trying to navigate their way through the working world in a way that is in line with their integrity, as well as their Purpose.
- and of course, it’s for women who struggle with the challenges of working in a male-dominated workplace.
Advantages of Lisa’s Coaching Mashup Program
My style of coaching transcends typical “coaching” methodologies.
As both a certified coach, and a women with 25+ years experience with corporate and senior leadership, I know how to create strategies for success, AND how to teach you to execute them.
There’s a reason I call my program a coaching “mashup”. It's because I don’t just coach women like you. I blend coaching with personalized teaching, mentoring, consulting and accountability because I found this approach to be most effective in the real world.
It's not about venting and complaining - it's about sorting through your challenges, establishing clearly what your goals are, and designing actions you'll take to move forward. We evaluate and adjust as we see the results together. It's about expanding your world and your confidence in a way that you fully own making work & home life so much better!
THE DETAILS: I work with a limited number of women on a retainer basis so that I can offer 1 on 1 VIP treatment with accessibility and flexibility to fit your schedule.
- Choose the best time to schedule your 30 min, 60 min or even ½ day sessions- up to 4 hours a month.
- You’ll have full access to my expertise via Text, Slack & Email support, and quick phone calls in addition to our coaching sessions.
- When your accepted, you have my full attention with the luxury of availability. We do set some boundaries for your benefit and mine, but this retainer coaching mashup has no equal in to the amount of real, focused, and experienced attention you will get.
- My personalized 1 on 1 coaching program is available to a small number of women - in 3-month, 6-month, or year-long retainer packages.
- An application interview is required for both of us to ensure we are a good fit for this program.
Monthly retainer pricing begins at $550 a month depending on the package chosen.
I have been awed by the way in which Lisa has helped me to translate my abstract thoughts, desires, and dreams into a more practical and goal-directed format. Through the setting of measureable, and attainable goals, I have been able to mature and develop in ways both personally and professionally that appeared insurmountable in the past. Ann Nelson.